Dear Fellow Alumni:
I very much look forward to working with the HLS alumni in Massachusetts and would like to reach out to those alumni who desire to become more active in our Association. There are a number of committee positions in the Association that I would like to fill in the near future. I welcome volunteers to chair and/or serve on the following committees:
- Communications Committee - Oversees club news and event announcements and coordinates distribution of emails with the HLS Alumni Relations Office.
- Membership Committee - Maintains Association's membership database and recruits and welcomes new members.
- Technology Committee - Oversees Association's website and manages online tools and trains and assists members in the use of those tools.
- Programming Committee - Creates a calendar of events and activities and assists in planning and execution of events.
- Special Projects Committee - Develops and helps implement special projects that the Association might undertake.
Once again, I look forward to working with and engaging more of our Massachusetts alumni in the coming year.
With warmest regards,
Barry White, '67
President, Harvard Law School Association of Massachusetts